Pages

Monday, December 26, 2016

Hello world!

Hello world and happy holidays! Yes, I am back again and this will still be my personal blog. (But…how long will it last?) Let’s just jump right in.

I think the last time I had Ivyology was about a year or so ago and I’ve stopped updating. Completely gone from the Internet world, I think. So here I am again, a year later and Ivyology is open once again.

Recap: A year ago I was working at a private practice and turned in my resignation letter the week before. I was getting ready to move on to another private practice to learn new things and have somewhat of a different duty. I was part-time and moving into a full-time position.

When I started my second private practice job as a full-time employee, I thought everything went well. I was slowly putting my foot in the door and kind of thinking of going back to school. Six months in, I’ve received a call from a different employer offering me a different position. Everything seemed better, better environment, better benefits, and a better pay. It wasn’t too much of a difficult choice. I left my second private practice job abruptly to work for a different employer.

Now: Three more days until I reach the six months mark. Everything seems pretty good thus far. I really enjoy working where I am at now. I am an Administrative Assistant. Things can only get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment