It was always difficult for me to commit to the resolutions I make in the new year. I tell myself over the years that I make them to break them, but I want this year to be different. I want to follow through with the following resolutions:
- Drink less coffee (Starbucks) and drink more water/tea
- Eat healthier (and stop eating so much junk food)
- Exercise more
- Save money (and stop buying so many Tsum Tsums)
I also started to ‘Save money’ as well by not buying things that I want, but need. I do, occasionally, treat myself. But lately, I’ve been buying a lot of clothes, which are a necessity. I also stopped buying every Tsum Tsum that releases in the US, Japan, and Hong Kong. I’m somewhat saving money there because I used to buy every one of them when they are released and will spend more than retail to get a rare one I’ve missed.
I think it’s a good start. I have the whole 2017 to figure it out and follow through with the resolutions. What are some of your resolutions for 2017?
No comments:
Post a Comment